Supply Chain Agility and Risk Readiness
Being able to adapt to unforeseen circumstances and better manage risk gives your manufacturing business a competitive edge.
Helping with a cybersecurity plan for your manufacturing or engineering business
AllConnected‘s capabilities to assist manufacturing organizations include assisting with Regulatory Compliance, improving collaboration across disparate teams, building and managing secure network infrastructure, and co-managing the cybersecurity plan for Manufacturing organizations. Ensuring the appropriate security defenses and response mechanisms are in place is an important aspect of providing each customer or supplier with clear answers to the Supplier Chain audits.
How Can Your Manufacturing or Engineering Business Benefit from an IT Solution?
Our Cybersecurity services incorporate today’s changing workforce environment
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, many firms have moved key components of manufacturing processes to the home, often leveraging personal devices for corporate work
- Maintaining the security policies, authentication mechanisms, availability, and recoverability surrounding remotely accessible and sensitive data sets requires additional process and toolsets
Cybersecurity risks and threats are not static, and continue to evolve
- The NIST 800-171 Cybersecurity framework released a Manufacturing Profile to ensure checklists address the newest threats to data confidentiality, integrity, and availability. This framework aligns with manufacturing sector goals and industry best practices.
- As Cyber criminals continue to evolve, so must the methodologies used to Identify, Detect, and Respond to such threats
The people on your team may often be the weakest security link, and require ongoing cybersecurity training
- Every employee, from machine operators to management, must be involved in ongoing security training, phish-testing campaigns, and awareness to ensure they can combat criminal campaigns designed to exploit their trust.
- Our managed security services include ongoing employee training, testing, and ‘lessons learned’ from those who fail such tests.
Risk Compliance Officers need our help
- Often one person is responsible for operations, compliance, and the legal functions, including the cybersecurity program. Co-management of this risk ensures delegation and focus on critical tasks required to ensure compliance. ‘
People, Process, Technology
We are assessment-based and build an IT solution specifically for your business, so our expert team will help you determine the best DRP for you and help implement the necessary infrastructure to deliver it.
We follow the 3-2-1 rule to ensure your data is recoverable in the event of a disaster, and we will emulate real-world scenarios to test the recovery plan we help you set up.
We work with companies like Microsoft Azure and Veeam to provide storage and data recovery services to our clients, and we are part of the wide-reaching TrustXAlliance, giving us access to IT professionals and experts across the nation. Together, we’ll find the right cloud solution for your company and deliver it to you.